Monday, October 21, 2013

Blog Post 1 - Intro



 Blog Post 1 - Intro

Welcome to my first blog post.  My name is Chris Benner.  I am the artist, designer, and president behind US Designs.  I am glad to have the opportunity to show you my latest product lines on Kickstarter.   More importantly, I am pleased to show you my vision of my company for the future. 

Over the next 30 days, I plan to release a new blog every few days that will allow you the opportunity to know about the company you are supporting.  I will go over different sections of the company, my plans, and the expectations I am setting before myself in regards to this business.  Many of these promises made in these blogs might seem over-reaching at times; however these blogs will be etched in stone for the company I plan to create with your support to my Kickstarter project.  This is the dream of the company I plan to create if given the opportunity.

The first series of blog posts will cover the standards of manufacturing used to create all US Designs products, the employee environment that will be created at US Designs, and the diverse staff I plan to hire.   The next series will cover the environmental impact of buying US-made products versus buying foreign-made products and the benefit of maintaining the flow of money within the United States.  The final series of blogs will cover future products and plans for US Designs, community outreach and support programs, and charitable contribution programs.

I invite you to follow my blog posts and walk with me on this journey of watching a dream dear to my heart come true.  I especially thank all of you who have supported me in getting me to this point and that have already made financial contributions to my Kickstarter project.  

Those of you interested in supporting the Kickstarter project, follow this link.   Additional content can be found on the web site.  Any further questions you may have in regards to the Kickstarter project or my company may be asked via email through the web site.  Thank you for your time and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment